A HELMET THAT COMBINES THE PERFORMANCE OF THE PISTA GP
With road features such as adjustable air vents, variable aerodynamics with a removable spoiler, and increased comfort – yet achieves this without sacrificing the performance standards of the GP model
- Outer shell in 4 sizes made from laminated SSL (fibreglass and aramid)
- Designed for maximum comfort, ergonomics, safety and aerodynamics
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with large air ducts on the shell and
vents which direct air to the riders head
- Ventilation system designed and optimised in a wind tunnel, comprising 4 front air
intakes and 2 rear exhaust vents
- Adjustable air vents: Total surface area of air intakes is 193% more than the GP-Tech.
- Large rear spoiler that has been wind tunnel optimised for maximum aerodynamic performance and ventilation at high speed. The spoiler is designed to detach from the helmet in the event of an accident to increase passive safety.
- New metal visor mechanism with two-stage pivot closure. Quick release system that allows tool free visor removal and replacement.
- The visor mechanism is 71% smaller than the GP-Tech.
- Front micro lock visor increased by +15deg to the horizon and optimised for riding over the tank.
- Overall field of vision increased by about 8% compared with the GP-Tech and main competitors.
- Fully removable and washable inner liners
- Breathable, micro-perforated Lycra® crown pad with concave 3D structure that is pre-shaped in a single piece
- Moulded around the contours of the riders head. No stitching in sensitive areas and padded with variable density foam.
- 3D cheek pads with sanitising treatment, variable density foam and integrated neck roll for improved comfort and sound-proofing.