Using input from top AMA Pro Supercross and Motocross racers, Dunlop has developed the all-new Geomax MX52 motocross tyres. These new Geomax models began life as top Pro tyres and have now been developed into tyres Dunlop can offer to the racing and riding public. WIth the likes of Ryan Dungey, Ken Roczen, Marvin Musquin, Ryan Villopoto and Justin Barcia (just to name a few) equipping their machines with Dunlop MX tyres, these are the clearly the choice of champions.
- Derived from top-level AMA Supercross and Motocross racing
- New Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block knobs offer more progressive cornering action
- Enhanced handling and knob durability via more flex, and less knob tearing through recess carcass design
- Superior bump absorption through new damping control sidewall rubber compound and recess carcass design
- Directional front tire design provides enhanced grip and steering feel
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain