The D606 is the go-to tyre for serious off-road riding, with a dash of street riding mixed in. Long lasting, and featuring a full-depth knobby pattern, the D606 works in a wide variety of off-road terrain.
When Dunlop designed the D606 tyre, they wanted to creates a street-legal tyre with an emphasis on aggressive off-road riding and great durability. And that’s exactly what the D606 is. The full-depth tread pattern is designed for rigorous off road use, and yields excellent traction on everything from hard-packed fire roads to soft single-track trails. On the other end of the spectrum, the D606’s tread compound is engineered for good highway durability and grip.
- A full-depth tread pattern designed for rigorous off-road use yields excellent traction on everything from hard-packed fire roads to soft single-track trails
- Speed rating of 170 kph
- At the same time, the D606’s tread compound is engineered for good highway durability and grip
- Dunlop’s D606 is a tough trail tyre with real off-roading capabilities
- Recommended for long distance adventure riders, covering large distances off-road
- High sea / land ratio and high tread blocks allow for serious riding on a variety of terrains
- Specially developed compound for durability, safety and predictability