Dunlop’s Geomax MX11 has been designed to take on the sandiest conditions and deliver. The tyre has outstanding traction over sandy terrain, and gives you excellent stability on the bumps and humps and uneven surfaces, while whoops and ruts are no obstacle for the tough tyre. Clever cross knobs detailed in the central pattern help to increase the tread life of the tyre on hard packed surfaces.
The Geomax MX11 further extends Dunlop’s range of motocross tires. Both front and rear tires boast innovative features that help deliver optimum traction in a variety of sand and mud conditions while providing enhanced stability even under challenging track conditions.
- Specifically designed for sand and mud use
- Narrow-profile block faces help chisel through and penetrate the sand surface for increased traction and great feel for smoother handling
- Geomax “stabilizer” cross-shaped tread block design helps provide enhanced straight-line traction at speed and during braking, while also assisting lateral stability and braking in corners. This unique design also provides block stiffness for strength and enhanced tire longevity
- The rear’s crescent-shaped curve in the tread blocks creates a turbine effect to help provide enhanced straight-line traction, braking stability and self-cleaning properties
- The rear’s recessed flex joints between the tread blocks give the tire improved compliance for enhanced traction and ride comfort as well as lighter weight.
- Circumferential channels in the tread help enhance stability
- Excels in sandy conditions
- Excellent stability on uneven surfaces
- Cross knobs in central pattern of the front MX11 for extended tread life
- ‘Crescent-curve’ outer block profiles on rear MX11 promote superior traction